- This biological material is not intended for use in human.
- This material will be used for teaching or not-for-profit research purposes only.
- Any publication made pursuant to the use of the material shall be made in accordance with the custom of scientific research and shall acknowledge the molecular tools platform at the Centre de recherche CERVO contribution.
- The Biological Material we are sending you is experimental in nature and is provided without any representations or warranties whatsoever on an “as is” basis. Centre de recherche CERVO (molecular tools platform) makes no representation or warranty, whether expressed or implied, with respect to the material and information, including any representation or warranty as to the durability, storage, disposal, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or to the non-infringement of the material or information on the proprietary rights of a third-party.
- CERVO will not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damage or loss arising out of or related to the foregoing even if provider has been advised of the possibility of such damage or loss.
- Recipient acknowledges that the material and information are of an experimental and exploration nature, that no particular results can be guaranteed.
- The use of the material will be made in accordance with the ethic or institutional review board of the related institution and all applicable laws and regulations.
- You must obtain a Material Transfert Agreement (MTA) from the people who have developed the construct used to produce the virus you are ordering and send us a copy of the MTA through your account page.
- For Biosafety level 2 viruses, you must submit your confinement level certification through your account page (applies to lentiviruses, retroviruses, adenoviruses).
You can submit all required documents (MTAs and Biosafety compliance certification) at the bottom of your account page.
You are required to accept these terms and conditions to place an order through this website.