- You must read and agree to our Terms and conditions
- You must get the appropriate Material Transfer Agreement (MTA). In most cases, you need to contact the researcher who made the construct to obtain an MTA. You will need to send us a copy of this MTA to receive your order. Learn more about MTAs here.
- You must ensure you conform to all the safety and ethical regulations of your institution/university. These regulations vary by location, so please contact your local safety officer to ensure you have the proper approvals for your experiments.
- You must fill a Biohazardous Agent Transfer Agreement
- You must submit your confinement level certification for Bio-safety level 2 viruses (lentivirus, retrovirus, adenovirus)
You can submit your documents at the bottom of your account page